Multichannel Success Stories
Today, Content must be poised for action. It cannot sit siloed, idling away waiting for users to seek it out; content must reach users where they are. This requires re-envisioning the content lifecycle to achieve maximum flexibility, to empower content to nimbly venture into each new opportunity as it arises. This need for multichannel content delivery impacts content creators and buyers alike and we must work together to meet the needs of end users today and as new channels, requirements, and opportunities emerge.
Key topics will include: Pricing models that work for buyers and sellers, evaluating content usage and ROI, strategic approaches to content creation and distribution, understanding content users, future-readiness, and much, much more.
Held in Phoenix, AZ at the Hyatt Regency Spa and Golf Resort, Buying & Selling eContent is the only industry event where leading buyers meet face to face with content sellers to help shape the future of this industry.
Who Should Attend?
If you buy, sell, distribute, or provide electronic content technology solutions …
If you occupy an executive or senior management position in your enterprise …
If you want to improve your organization’s results this year and in the long run …
- David "Skip" Prichard
- President & Chief Executive Officer, Ingram Content Group Inc.
- Jim Jansen
- Senior Fellow, Pew Internet and American Life Project, College of Information Sciences and Technology, Associate Professor Computer Science
- Scott D. Schulman
- President, Corporate Markets Group, Dow Jones & Company
- Dan Strempel
- Sr. Analyst, Editor, Business & Professional Group, Simba Information
- Mary Laplante
- Vice President and Lead Analyst, Outsell Inc.